Jackie is a 2016 biographical drama film about Jacqueline Kennedy directed by Pablo Larraín and written by Noah Oppenheim. The film stars Natalie Portman as the titular character, with Greta Gerwig, Peter Sarsgaard, Max Casella, Beth Grant, Billy Crudup, Richard E. Grant, and John Hurt in supporting roles.
It was selected to compete for the Golden Lion at the 73rd Venice International Film Festival. The film is scheduled to be released in the United States on December 2, 2016, by Fox Searchlight Pictures.
The film follows Jacqueline Kennedy in the days when she was First Lady in the White House and her life following the assassination of her husband, President John F. Kennedy, in 1963. It focuses on Theodore H. White's Life magazine interview with the widow at Hyannis Port, Massachusetts.
- Director: Pablo Larraín
- Producer: Darren Aronofsky, Scott Franklin, Juan de Dios Larraín, Mickey Liddell
- Starring: Natalie Portman, Greta Gerwig, Peter Sarsgaard, Max Casella, Beth Grant, Billy Crudup, Richard E. Grant, John Hurt
- Production companies: Bliss Media, Fabula, Protozoa Pictures, LD Entertainment, Wild Bunch, Why Not Productions
- Distributor: Fox Searchlight Pictures
- Release dates: September 7, 2016 (Venice), December 2, 2016 (United States)
- Natalie Portman as Jacqueline "Jackie" Kennedy Onassis
- Greta Gerwig as Nancy Tuckerman
- Peter Sarsgaard as Robert F. Kennedy
- Max Casella as Jack Valenti
- Beth Grant as Lady Bird Johnson
- Billy Crudup as Theodore H. White
- Richard E. Grant as William Walton
- John Hurt as Father McSorley
- Caspar Phillipson as President John F. Kennedy
- John Carroll Lynch as President Lyndon B. Johnson
- Julie Judd as Ethel Kennedy
- Brody and Aiden Weinberg as John F. Kennedy Jr.
- Sunnie Pelant as Caroline Kennedy
- Sara Verhagen as Mary Barelli Gallagher
- Georgie Glen as Rose Kennedy
- Rebecca Compton as Nellie Connally